About Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact was launched in April 2018 that shipped with Android 8.0. The device is packed with a 5.0-inch display and 4 GB RAM with Snapdragon 845 Chipset, Li-Ion 2870 mAh battery, and 19 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. OmniROM brings Android 9 support for Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. The developer of OmniROM for Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact phone is MartinX3.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Camera is under development.
How to install OmniROM For Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.