About Sony Xperia X Compact
Sony Xperia X Compact came out in September 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Sony Xperia X Compact is packed with a 4.6-inch and 3GB of RAM with Snapdragon 650 chipset, Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery, and 23MP Camera.
Android 9 Google’s 9th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. OmniROM brings Android 9 support for Sony Xperia X Compact. The developer of the OmniROM for Sony Xperia X Compact is oshmoun.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- The device has the latest stock ftf.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install OmniROM in Sony Xperia X Compact
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.