OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3: Google has officially introduced the latest version of Android which is Android 8.0 Oreo. Android 8.0 will be initially available on Google pixel and Nexus devices. Google also said that they are working to make Android 8.0 Oreo available for Motorola, Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Nokia, Huawei and Check your Device Here. Google also added by saying that Android 8.0 Oreo will be Smarter, faster and most powerful than ever.Android 8.0 will be following the release date of Android Nougat in last summer. Android Oreo comes with quicker Boot (Twice as faster than previous one) and apps will launch faster as well. There are also some Preloaded apps in android Oreo which helps in making efficient use of resources like Memory, CPU and data usage which ultimately helps in increasing the battery life.
OnePlus finally rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3. OnePlus has rolled out Android 8.0 Oreo update with Google security patch for OnePlus 3 users. But many users reported bugs and wifi connection issues in Beta update. As we know, OnePlus always stands top in fixing bugs and releasing updates as early as possible. If you are looking for the OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide with download links and changelog.
This update is packed with all new Android 8.0 Oreo features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
TIP: Use opera vpn and use Canada as location to get OTA update
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]
- New UI for Do Not Disturb
- We’ve made the Do not Disturb setting easier to understand
- Optimized standby battery usage
- Smart Text Selection improvements
- This option should now work as intended
- General performance improvements
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications
- We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017)
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations
- We’ve got two UI bugs that show as blank spaces in certain areas of the UI sometimes. (see pictures in spoiler below)
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]Also Read: Install Freedom OS on OnePlus 3
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Phone Settings –> Developer Options. (To enable Developer Settings –> Go to About phone in settings and tap 7 times on the Build Number)
2. Download the Zip from above.
3. Extract the downloaded .Zip file
4. Copy the Extracted files to the folder where ADB installed.
5. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
6. In recovery menu, choose “Install from USB,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
7. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC and Press Shift + Right click and in the select open the command window in adb folder.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
8. Wait until the installation process completes and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
1. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27 zip file from above link
2. Save it on your phone internal memory.
3. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
4. Select ‘Apply Update’ and click on ‘Choose from Internal Storage.’
5. Now select ZIP file. (Which you have Downloaded and saved in step 1,2)
6. Now, wait until installation process completes and then reboot your device.
7. Now your OnePlus 3 will reboot into latest OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.