About Realme X
Realme X came out in July 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. The X variant is packed with 6.53 inches and 4/8GB of RAM with Snapdragon 710 chipset, Li-Po 3765 mAh battery, and 48 MP Camera.
Android 9 Google’s 9th version of Android update. CandyROM brings Android 9 support for the Realme X. The developer of the CandyROM for X is rajatgupta1998.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CandyROM in Realme X
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.