Resurrection Remix on Mi 6: Resurrection Remix for Mi 6 is now available for download. Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM is based on LineageOS, Slim, DU, Omni and pack of own RR codes. This makes your smartphone an awesome combination of customization, performance, power, and pack of new features. Many previous versions are tweaked with mods and included in this ROM by default.
Resurrection Remix on Mi 6 is packed with the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat features which include features like adding screen overlays, the equalizer in the navigation bar, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Lockscreen shortcuts, more quick toggles, and many more exciting features. As this is an initial release it may contain bugs. In short words, Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat is packed with all top custom ROMs. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Mi 6.
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Also Read: List Of Best Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Mi 6
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Mi 6
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM and GApps for Mi 6 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for Mi 6
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
- Manual focus causes the device to reboot.